lauantai 16. joulukuuta 2023

My Experiences in Sweden Acarya Training Center

 

I arrived to training center in the autumn. After few days I asked one sister to cut my hair short as others had also short hair. My training started under difficult circumstances. One brother trainee from the main building came and took out all the windows at once from the sisters place for fixing and put plastic instead. His repair job lasted for couple of months, during which I and some others felt so much cold, but for my surprise, I didn’t feel cold when I was fully meditating. Tantra is like that, one has to cope with everything, so I had to just imitate the Himalayan yogis in the middle of the snow.

The total number of sister trainees - 17 to 45 years of age from different countries - were 21, which also caused problems of its own, because the house had only three habitable rooms. Besides there was one office-library-study room and a kitchen. I slept side by side with 8 sisters on the floor in the downstairs room.

Discipline was strict, a monitor was responsible of informing time for the trainees, starting from the morning wake up call at half past four, and continuing until eleven in the night. Sleeping time was exactly five and a half hours. During the day, one couldn’t sleep and if fell asleep during meditation some sister soon pulled on the sleeve.

Four hours (counted together) meditation, two hours of kiirtan songs and dances, and more than one hour yoga asanas on a daily bases, was reducing the need for sleep and keeping the mood calm. The daily working shifts were written on a list to be followed strictly and everyone got also study time.

I felt my meditation was progressing fast, and I got my last of the six personal meditation lessons, but studying books didn’t go as well with me. The sale trips brought change in the daily routine. During the New Year time we had constant kiirtan going on for several days with participation of many acaryas and dozens of margies from different countries. All those in training center were busy with the duty shifts, but still everyone’s mood was high while being able to participate often in singing and dancing kiirtan - while sleeping time remained very short.

I knew, I would never anymore get in relationship with any brother, as I had already totally dedicated my life for the mission as a nun. There was no reason to fall in any worldly person-to-person relationship when universal love is something far greater, higher and divine. I knew also that gradually the practices that we did, would make us more gender-less. We would rather have non-objective love for everyone.When one has constant divine inspiration one is in love with whole soul, mind and heart to the Divine, God, Guru, and whole universe with all living beings on it.

The daily collective gatherings in the mornings and evenings were very important events. Everyone in turn could tell their problems, complain about other's doings, ask or notify about things, admit one's mistakes and even take self-punishments.

At some point, the girls began to compete with each other about admitting errors. All the secrets were thus pouring out and the atmosphere was mostly hilarious, but it was not that easy as it looked to admit mistakes – many were without eating even for a day due to self punishment. Some spend whole day without talking.

One had to learn to correct own mistakes. Those things were for the purpose of learning and reducing the emergence of new karma or samskaras, because if the mistakes are not corrected or punishment taken, they grow interest and later one has to suffer more - karma doesn't forget anything. One has to be also righteous and an example for others by nice behavior.

I was quite sincere and followed the discipline and orders even too strictly, so it made me easily a bit fanatic. The joy was lost when one was too disciplined. I realized it, but it took time before I could change myself. Although I liked the training, yet I also suffered a lot.

But I knew everything had its own significance. I realized that Cosmic Consciousness, God, Guru was always with me, always had been and always will be. I believed that when the Supreme is always there to help me, I will once be able to do great things. That’s why I was becoming a nun and ready to devote my life for serving others.

Few months after my arrival, I recalled with a smile how I had left for the training with the precondition that I would leave, if I would feel need for. Now, it was out of question, I had no more any reason to doubt myself. I had a helper, a great miracle maker, the winner of cold, the comforter, always close if necessary. I was not a crybaby, a victim, I rather felt becoming a genius, a light bearer, a revolutionary and a savior of the world.

Two years were gone soon and there was no time limit for training, everyone was progressing at their own pace. Suddenly the manager Dada sent me with five other trainees to India, where we were destined to become didis forever. I had one hour time to pack my things and say good bye to others. That’s how my life would continue to be; traveling with just one luggage - from one country to another, wherever I would be send to.

At departure time my own poem in our collective magazine raised to my mind. In this poem I mentioned of leaving all my keys behind while leaving my home, because - "all the doors of the world would be open for me." I started to really feel so when in India, I became a nun, Didi, yoga and meditation teacher and assistant project coordinator for Nakuru, Kenya projects; children’s home, school and relief.

We got to meet the present spiritual leader of the organization. The respected leader asked me: ”what would you like to achieve in your mission?” I had not expected such a question, but the answer came automatically from my mind: "I want to put Prout into practice." I wondered myself from where such answer appeared, whether it was Baba’s wish?

At least the implementation of socio-economic ideas of Prout theory became important for me a few years later, when our sponsor, a factory manager did not want to accept my claim to provide enough salary or food for his workers. But at the end, the workers could grow food around their houses, which were on the factory land.

You may help by donating for the starting Sisters Acarya Training Center in Poland on;

paypal.me/didiasha, or through

https://gogetfunding.com/acarya-training-center/

More info, Sisters Acarya Training Center

LFT/LPT Training in Ananda Ashiisha

Didi A Asha

The Force that Guides Stars Guides You Too.

Touching Stories How Yoga Saved Their Lives

Q & A about Yoga & Meditation

 


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti