maanantai 31. elokuuta 2026

The Guru of the Universe

 

This photo is from India actually 

 

 This story is from Germany

 

I have written a book called The Guru of the Universe. First day

 during recent Sectorial Conference in Germany, I went to a room

 where our Guru Baba had stayed few days in 1979. There is still His

 bed and beautiful flower decorations around. After stepping in, I felt

 immediately very high spiritual vibration and feeling that ’the Guru

 of the Universe’ is still present there, even now. Then I used to go 2-3

 times everyday to meditate in that room.

 

One day I was there searching a flower, or just a leaf of plant from the

 decorations to take with me, which would constantly remind me at 

home about the presence of the Guru of the Universe, but I couldn’t

 find any fallen out flower or leaf from flower-settings. As I didn’t

 want to cut out any, so I just walked out. Same evening, I went again

 to our Guru Baba’s room, and… there it was; one green leaf just in front of

 His bed. I picked it up thinking, how the Guru of the Universe had

 fulfilled my desire to get at least one leaf. I was so grateful, but 

strangely my eyes got wet, and… or no, still...!!! 

 

Didi A Asha 

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti